On the boundary

Will be discussing theology and culture (music, film, TV, books)from a classic Reformed Christian persprective, with some charismatic and pacifist stuff thrown in too.

Name:
Location: Hobart, Indiana, United States

Grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area, went to college at Whitworth College, Spokane, then attended Fuller Seminary. Married in 1979 and have 8 children. I have been a pastor since 1984

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What's up with the Trinity?

I was going to comment on the paper on the Trinity that was presented at the General Assembly, but I can't come up with anything that does it better than
this cartoon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

Your link is broken.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Pastorjeff said...

Thanks Sara. Its working now.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

That's my job! I'm the broken link finder!

LOL. That was amusing.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home